Vacancy: Jr. Controller, financial services
Client short description: Our client is a foreign company specialized in financial investments industry.
Starting date: April-May 2019
Job location: Bucharest,
• This position will support the Local Manager and HQ Finance department as a whole by providing planning, research and reporting across the local Romanian activities and development.
• Operate effectively within full cycle in the accounts payable environment
• Manage the relationship with external accounting and legal companies
• Payroll controlling
• Credit collection (collection & overdue analysis and reports)
• Suppliers liaison & communication (notices, overdue etc.)
• Suppliers contracts management & Invoices approval
• Budgeting of operational costs
• Monthly payments forecast and costs analysis
• Support and assistance for Local Manager
• Attention to details while maintaining a big picture orientation.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
• Fundamental accounting concepts related to financial services
• 2+ years general Accounting experience required
• Experience with financial services accounting is nice to have
• Very good communication skills, English language
For any further details please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +40-722-678-974.
Agency adress: C.A.Rosetti Street, nr.17, Sector 2, Regus City Center, Bucharest