Vacancy: Accounting Officer
Client short description: Our customer is a private education leading school located in Bucharest.
Starting date: November 2023
Job location: Bucharest
- Supervise the Accounting postings according to the local Law & the Group Policy
- Receive, classify, complete, process, record and store all accounting documentation.
- Responsible for rigorous invoicing of all services rendered by the school and carrying out the collection of monies due, keeping debtors to a minimum
- Update the mandatory official registers and records; takes responsibility for official and legal documents.
- Prepare financial reports (cash flows, management reports, budget controls). Advanced use of Excel is required.
- Collaborates on the implementation and correct use of the IT management system, including invoicing and recording the amounts of money received.
- Present all relevant financial information to the CFO.
- Prepare budgets alongside the Head of School and ensures they are being followed.
- Manage and monitor cash and bank accounts, invoices, cash collection, personnel.
- Manage payments for suppliers of goods and services, as well as procurement.
- Manage all administrative processes with the outsourcing accounting and payroll provider
- Keep close relationship with the external accounting provider for monthly/periodical statutory closing
- Interaction with the banks
- Treasury function through management, cash-in / out planning, assessment of funds needed in order to assure smooth business operations
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree accounting, finance, business, or economics
- At least 5 years of experience on a similar position, multinational company, with external reporting package
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Expertise in Financial and Management Accounting, Taxes and Duties
- Professional in MS Office ( Excel Advanced)
- Reliable, dedicated, proactive approach
- Advantage : Working experience/knowledge in such domains as: education (public or private), medical services. HR services
For any further details please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +40-722-678-974.
Agency adress: C.A.Rosetti Street, nr.17, Sector 2, Regus City Center, Bucharest