Vacancy: Junior Property Accountant
Client short description: Our client is a major foreign investments group in retail real estate in SEE Region.
Starting date: March-April 2019
Job location: Bucharest,
• This position will support the Property Manager and HQ Finance department as a whole by providing planning, research and reporting across the shopping center activities and development.
• Operate effectively within full cycle in the accounts payable environment.
• Lease contracts management & tenants invoicing
• Credit collection (collection & overdue analysis and reports)
• Tenant liaison & communication (notices, guarantees etc.)
• Potential tenants’ docs preparation and commercial support
• Suppliers contracts management & Invoices approval
• Tenants operational costs bookkeeping and regularization
• Daily receivables payments processing into accounting software
• Monthly payments forecast and costs analysis
• Support and assistance for Property Manager
• Attention to details while maintaining a big picture orientation.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities:
• University degree and a professional accounting qualification are
nice to have
• Fundamental real estate concepts related to law, principles and practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
• 2+ years general Accounting experience required
• Experience with real estate databases is nice to have
• Very good communication skills, English language
For any further details please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +40-722-678-974.
Agency adress: C.A.Rosetti Street, nr.17, Sector 2, Regus City Center, Bucharest