Vacancy: Plant Business Controller
Client short description: Our client is a major FMCG manufacturing group, market leader in Romania.
Starting date: January – February 2023
Job location: Alba Iulia, Tulcea
• Review business processes, analyze results and ensure effectiveness of the process.
• Review operational reports and ensure compliance with local accounting principles.
• Review actual performance compared to the budgeted performance, identify issues or reasonable grounds;
• Monitor, review and analyze CAPEX/OPEX performance and provide explanations;
• Oversee month-end closing of accounts by providing relevant commercial input when needed
• Analyze business activity (supply chain, sales and marketing) performance from financial perspective; conduct reviews of monthly results and suggest corrective actions to the stakeholders
• Supervise budgeting and forecasting process for business units, give guidance, provide support
• Review budgets and forecasts of the business units, challenge assumptions under consideration;
• Prepare business analysis on request, corroborating results with facts;
• Continuously drive and contribute to seeking efficiency in the processes across the portfolio to improve working practices and experience for stakeholders;
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities:
• Previous experience in FMCG (preferably in a manufacturing company) Accounting and finance knowledge, local GAAP (OMF), IFRS
• Teamwork experience (people supervision or coordination experience)
• Experience in budgeting process, including product costing and/or profitability analysis (by Channels, Brands, Categories, SKUs), knowledge of ERP and QlikView (business intelligence)
• Excellent excel knowledge
• Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
• Ability to effectively operate in virtual teams across the region
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• Attention to details
• English knowledge (spoken and written)
For any further details please contact us at: email@example.com or by telephone: +40-722-678-974.
Agency adress: C.A.Rosetti Street, nr.17, Sector 2, Regus City Center, Bucharest