Vacancy: Business Controller
Client short description: Our client is a major foreign investments group in retail real estate in CEE Region.
Starting date: June 2021
Job location: Bucharest
• Review business processes, analyze results and ensure effectiveness of the process.
• Review operational reports and ensure compliance with local accounting principles.
• Review actual performance compared to the budgeted performance, identify issues or reasonable grounds;
• Monitor, review and analyze CAPEX/OPEX performance and provide explanations;
• Oversee month-end closing of accounts by providing relevant commercial input when needed
• Review account reconciliation with the clients and ensure compliance with contractual terms
• Supervise budgeting and forecasting process for business units, give guidance, provide support
• Review budgets and forecasts of the business units, challenge assumptions under consideration;
• Prepare business analysis on request, corroborating results with facts;
• Continuously drive and contribute to seeking efficiency in the processes across the portfolio to improve working practices and experience for stakeholders;
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities:
• Accounting and finance knowledge, local GAAP (OMF), IFRS
• Teamwork experience (people supervision or coordination experience)
• Experience in budgeting process
• Excellent excel knowledge
• Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
• Ability to effectively operate in virtual teams across the region
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• Attention to details
• English knowledge (spoken and written)
For any further details please contact us at: email@example.com or by telephone: +40-722-678-974.
Agency adress: C.A.Rosetti Street, nr.17, Sector 2, Regus City Center, Bucharest