Vacancy: Financial Analyst
Client short description: Our client is a major foreign investments group in retail real estate in CEE Region.
Starting date: June 2021
Job location: Bucharest
• Verify accuracy and completeness of sales report;
• Calculate operational indicators based on information contained in the sales report, , compare and analyze the results;
• Review business processes, analyze results and ensure effectiveness of the process.
• Prepare business analysis on request, corroborating results with facts;
• Continuously drive and contribute to seeking efficiency in the processes across the portfolio to improve working practices and experience for stakeholders;
• Involvement in the budgeting and forecasting process for business units, give guidance, provide support
• Review actual performance compared to the budgeted performance, identify issues or reasonable grounds;
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities:
• Excellent excel knowledge
• Attention to details
• Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
• Ability to effectively operate in virtual teams across the region
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ease with technology ( working experience in BI is preferable)
• English knowledge (spoken and written)
For any further details please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +40-722-678-974.
Agency adress: C.A.Rosetti Street, nr.17, Sector 2, Regus City Center, Bucharest