Vacancy: Digital Sales Specialist
Client short description: Our customer is an international hotel group located in downtown of Bucharest.
Starting date: December 2019
Job location: Bucharest, downtown
As Digital Sales Consultant your objective is to use telephone discussions/other communication channels (on-line, social networking) in order to identify potential clients who are interested in hotel group services.
In this process you will work closely with the Sales Manager.
During the phone calls/emails/ other channels you will gather information to be synthesized in reports that will be used by sales team in discussions and presentations with the client.
• Make phone calls in order to present Hotel offers & facilities and set meetings( on-site/virtual) with potential customers
• Identify and qualify potential clients using your own prepared speech and persuasion abilities
• Find out information about the current situation of a potential client, answer his/her questions regarding hotel services
• Facilitate client access to customer knowledge database
• Permanently communicate with Sales Manager in order to address the market segments which the company actively targets
• Support the management team’s decision process with information gathered during phone call sessions/mass e-mails/ social media
• Maintain a high level of knowledge about Group services in order to provide up-to-date information, which are likely to raise interest for the solution
• Use of internal system to centralize all the gathered information about customers, market, competitors and report planned or already done activities
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
• Minimum 1 year of working experience in IT, hospitality, customer services environment
• Fluency in English, a second language will be considered as advantage
• Strong networking & communication skills, ability to present the basics of hotel solutions through oral and written communications
• Effective time management and work prioritization capabilities – in order to meet the target of calls-per-week, set meetings and summarize the gathered information
• PC presentation skills
• Very good social networking services knowledge (Google AdWords, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn)
• Interest in traveling and hospitality industry
For any further details please contact us at: email@example.com or by telephone: +40-722-678-974.
Agency adress: C.A.Rosetti Street, nr.17, Sector 2, Regus City Center, Bucharest