Vacancy: Office Assistant
Client short description: Our customer is an international retail group
Starting date: December 2020
Job location: Bucharest, Aurel Vlaicu subway station
- Monitor guests and inform appropriate employee regarding guest requests for department.
- Maintain records of guest visits in visitors’ log and maintain office phone list to help visitors and employees in all communication.
- Coordinate with various departments and reserve conference room and equipment for customer visits and staff meetings.
- Attend, screen and divert all incoming calls and forward messages to appropriate staff and carry out night office duties.
- Administer and distribute all magazines, newspapers and journals to appropriate staff or library.
- Work with vendors to repair equipment, maintain building and perform HVAC adjustments or light replacements.
- Monitor all incoming faxes and mail and distribute it to appropriate person, compile outgoing mail and involve messengers for mail distribution to external agencies.
- Administers and inform staff regarding packages supplied by vendors and postal services for timely delivery.
- Assist receptionist during lunch or any other breaks or absences and provide support to front desk operations in office.
- Develop and manage office files and records and prepare file storage list to enable easy access to files.
- Collaborate with Office Operations Manager to carry out front desk procedures and maintain phone system manual.
- Prepare schedule for front desk relief team and use conference room for various listed purposes.
- Ensure neat and clean front office area maintain effective environment both employees and customers.
- Maintain all office equipments such as copiers, fax machine and first aid kit to facilitate smooth office functioning.
- Provide external and internal support to electrician, locksmith, janitor and maintain security .
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- Basic office skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office software skills
- Scheduling and meeting planning
- Telephone skills
- Typing and word processing skills
- Documentation skills
- Dependability and professionalism
- Attention to detail
- Administrative writing and reporting skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma
- One to two years of office assistant experience
- Driver’s license
For any further details please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +40-722-678-974.
Agency adress: C.A.Rosetti Street, nr.17, Sector 2, Regus City Center, Bucharest