Vacancy: Senior Controller
Client short description: Our client is a leading player in domestic appliances in the CEE Region.
Starting date: July 2022
Job location: Bucharest, Remote, Hunedoara County ( regular travelling is required to Hunedoara plant)
You are responsible for:
- Monitoring the financial position of the plant (kpi adherence): identifying risks and opportunities to current financial projections and taking corrective actions where needed (e.g., margin improvement, cost improvements, productivity improvement);
- Drive and execute organizational and performance improvements by means of a convincing strategically aligned and solid factual plan;
- Manage relationships with other finance pillars, gathering inputs and jointly ensuring financial control;
- Coordinating the Monthly Business Review Meeting, RoFo and AOP reviews, preparing related reports and analysis;
- Actively involved from a Controlling point of view in the month-end and year-end close process;
You are a part of:
Being part of the Controlling team you will be driving and growing business value, setting and achieving financial and strategic targets as well as actively participating in BG/Innovation/Function MT to ensure financially sound decision making.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- University degree in relevant field (business, finance, accounting, economics); Advanced degree preferred;
- 6+ years of experience in Controlling; Experience in a multinational company represents an advantage;
- Deep understanding of finance, cost management, asset management, and business risk analysis; Proven experience in working with SAP financial modules
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively operate in virtual teams across the region
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ease with technology ( working experience in BI is preferable)
For any further details please contact us at: email@example.com or by telephone: +40-722-678-974.
Agency adress: C.A.Rosetti Street, nr.17, Sector 2, Regus City Center, Bucharest