Vacancy: Junior Controller
Client short description: Our client is a leading player in domestic appliances in the CEE Region.
Starting date: July 2022
Job location: Bucharest, Remote, Hunedoara County ( travelling)
You are responsible for
- Monitoring the financial position of the plant (KPI adherence): identifying risks and opportunities to current financial projections and taking corrective actions where needed (e.g., margin improvement, cost improvements, productivity improvement);
- Drive and execute organizational and performance improvements by means of a convincing strategically aligned and solid factual plan;
- Manage relationships with other finance pillars, gathering inputs and jointly ensuring financial control;
- Active participant to the Monthly Business Review Meeting, Rolling Forecast and AOP reviews, by preparing related reports and analysis;
- Actively involved from a Controlling point of view in the month-end and year-end close process;
You are a part of
Being part of the Controlling team you will be driving and growing business value, setting and achieving financial and strategic targets as well as actively participating in BG/Innovation/Function MT to ensure financially sound decision making.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- University degree in relevant field (business, finance, accounting, economics); Advanced degree preferred;
- 2+ years of experience in Controlling; Experience in a multinational production company is mandatory;
- Good understanding of finance, cost management, asset management, and business risk analysis; Proven experience in working with SAP financial modules
- Accurate, being able to react quickly, good communication skills; Pragmatic & logical thinker with an eye for detail and an analytical mind; Experienced in managing multiple projects whilst adhering to strict deadlines and budget limitations;
- Good written and spoken English (C1 preferred)
For any further details please contact us at: email@example.com or by telephone: +40-722-678-974.
Agency adress: C.A.Rosetti Street, nr.17, Sector 2, Regus City Center, Bucharest