Vacancy: Senior Auditor
Client short description: Our featured client is a Big 4 company, market leader in Malta
Starting date: January 2019
Job location: Malta, La Valletta
As a Senior within the Audit department, you will be expected to meet client commitments on audit engagements by executing the audit and completing audit files within the specified time frame of the engagement. You will be expected to perform specific audit engagements to the high standard of quality expected of employees of the firm, whilst demonstrating the firm values of: working as a team, focusing on our clients and targets, being a leader, behaving with pride & enthusiasm and success for & through our people.
• Assisting manager with planning of audit, including budget, staffing and timelines and participation in audit planning meetings
•Coordinating the audit engagement from planning to completion within stipulated time frame and with the required expected level of quality
• Developing strong working relationships with the client & client staff
• Working with the junior team members, provide on the job training and provide feedback
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Candidates must be in possession of a university degree in Accountancy, or have completed their ACCA professional qualification or be at an advanced stage of completing their ACCA qualification.
• Strong commitment and proven record of professional and client service excellence
• A minimum of two to three years of audit experience is required with a good knowledge of IFRS
• Sound computer literacy; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Outstanding communication in English – both spoken and written (in particular, business report writing) and people skills
• Good team player
For any further details please contact us at: email@example.com or by telephone: +40-722-678-974.
Agency adress: C.A.Rosetti Street, nr.17, Sector 2, Regus City Center, Bucharest